Resource Help for people with job loss or loss of wages due to Soberanes Fire

posted about 4 years ago by CERV from Community Emergency Response Volunteers of the Monterey Peninsula Labels: information
This update is over 30 days old.

The Employment Development Department suggests filing an "unemployment claim." You can do so by: 1. Calling. 800-300-5616 Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to noon. [If you are in a cue, you can leave your number and they will call you will NOT lose your place in line. 2. Going on the internet (Preferable). Click on File a Claim 3. Go to Salinas Office - 730 LaGuardia Street, Salinas. Phone 831-716-3636 4. Invite them to meetings where people impacted by unemployment issues congregate. They will try to come.

Thanks to Yuko Duckworth (Employment Program Manager) for this information


  • People can also receive career training at Alliance Career Training Schools. See the Employment Development Department for information on how the State of CA may pay for 100% of the fee!!! [EDD, 730 La Guardia St, Salinas, CA 93905; (831) 796-3636] Or, check out Alliance Career Training's website at Best wishes to all of you!

    JKing "(about 4 years ago)"
Post a new comment

News by topic

Other recent news