What to do to get some help?

posted about 4 years ago by CERV from Community Emergency Response Volunteers of the Monterey Peninsula Labels: information
This update is over 30 days old.

If you were impacted by the Soberanes Fire and recent storms, you can fill out an assessment form.

Go to the Big Sur Storm and Fire Relief Fund on the CPOA website. [http://www.cpoabigsur.org/.]

This is an important step as it will help CPOA establishing the needs and enable CPOA to provide immediate assistance to those impacted.

You need to download the appropriate assessment form in Word or PDF and send to CPOA. Several forms are available depending upon whether you are a Property Owner, Caretaker, Renter

You may also enter your "needs" on this website. As soon as we hear of someone with a need, we try to help....be as specific as possible.


No comments yet.

Post a new comment

News by topic

Other recent news